Terms and Conditions
Barceloning is a subsidiary of Grupo StudentNetwork, S.L.. Grupo StudentNetwork, S.L. is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain, with tax ID number B66611229 and with fiscal address in Barcelona at Carrer d’Oristà, 165, 08033 Barcelona, which is recorded in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, book 44997, section 8, sheet 473721, folio 177, inscription 1.
Grupo StudentNetwork, S.L. from now on will be referred to as Barceloning (“we”, “us”, “our”) throughout the rest of this document.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Barceloning.es intends to support our mission which is to facilitate the international students’ lives in Barcelona and to help them save money and time by offering various discounts at clubs and bars. We do our best to optimize the quality, security and functionality of the website. However, we cannot perfectly guarantee continuous functioning and availability of the website or the absence of viruses, malwares or external elements responsible for alterations of your computer system or the reliability, usefulness, accuracy and up-to-date nature of the information contained on the website. We accept no responsibility in the occurrence of these situations.
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure that data is encrypted and no personal data is left vulnerable and accessible to attackers. SSL is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a user. SSL a security protocol and it allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely. This guarantees that during purchases, all personal and financial data are transmitted securely and safely.
The website is available to its users for personal, non-commercial use. By browsing or using this website and the services offered by it, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website or services offered by Grupo StudentfyNetwork, SL.
We strictly forbid users to try to alter our website without a written authorization from Grupo StudentNetwork. We also strictly forbid to use of the website or its contents for illicit purposes, contrary to morality, good faith, public order, decency or for the transmission of material for advertisement as well as illicit activities, pornography, racism and racism-inducing, vulgar or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the smooth providing of our services according to our corporate judgment.
Non-compliance with any of the aforementioned conditions by the user may trigger Grupo StudentNetwork to take the necessary measures to protect its own interests. These measures include blocking and/or deletion of the user’s profile, or in more serious cases, legal action against the non-complying user.
Backlinks to Barceloning.es
Backlinks are links to our website on other websites. Grupo StudentNetwork allows the placement of links redirecting to our website on external websites under the conditions that:
- the external web page does not engage in or contain information being the object of illicit activities, pornography, violence, or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the smooth providing of our services according to our corporate judgment;
- the brand, slogan, logo, or any distinctive symbols may be used only under the explicit authorization and guidelines provided by Grupo StudentNetwork;
- external links may link to websites that are in direct contrast to Grupo StudentNetwork’s values;
- Grupo StudentNetwork does not have responsibility and does not hold responsibility for the information, products, contents or services provided by other websites that feature a mention or link to our website. In case you notice any incongruence or anomaly with Grupo StudentNetwork in external links redirecting or referring to our brand or website, please contact us immediately.
Barceloning.es uses a combination of stock images (under Creative Commons), images and videos taken from the official and unofficial sources of the parters, and materials created by the Barceloning team in-house. Barceloning.es does not wish to infringe an author’s rights. If an author believes we have misused their content, or that they do not wish their content to be used by us, they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Barceloning forbids using, altering, reproducing, or distributing any of these materials without the consent of Barceloning and/or its suppliers and/or its partners.
BARCELONING MEMBERSHIP CARD
Barceloning offers the possibility of acquiring a 15€ membership card valid for one full year/365 days from the date of purchase. This card allows the holder to get discounts or special offers in a range of businesses partnering with Barceloning and/or in a range of activities organized by Barceloning . Barceloning strictly forbids, unless expressly indicated otherwise:
a) The resell of the Barceloning Nightlife Card without a written consent from the CEO of Grupo StudentNetwork.
b) The copy, imitation or any alteration of the card.
c) The use of the Barceloning name or any kind of association to the brand or card in an unjust and defamatory manner.
We work hard with frequent quality checks to ensure the functioning of the Barceloning card with all business partners advertised. We do not accept responsibility for failure to redeem deals offered by the Barceloning Nightlife card. These failures may occur due to failure to update of the card benefits document, a partners’ staff turnover, a failed briefing of partners’ staff or any other reason unknown to Barceloning. If you present the Barceloning card at one of our partners’ locations and you do not receive the discount you are entitled to, please inform us as soon as possible.
We ship the Barceloning Nightlife Card to those who purchase the card online. The cost of shipping is a flat rate of 2.00 euros which is to be paid by the customer during the check out process. The cost of shipping is clearly displayed during the check out steps. The buyer may come to our office to purchase/collect the Barceloning card if he/she does not wish to pay for shipping.
EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
Planning and organizing events and parties is a core activity of Barceloning . All types of contents taken from events and activities involving Barceloning can be freely used by Barceloning on our website, social media accounts, or other communication and promotional platforms. These contents include, but are not limited to, audio, video, pictures, images, etc. We may contact the event participants to use their images and videos on our platforms. In such cases, the owners of the content will be contacted and notified before the use of the materials. Barceloning will not use these contents for illicit, pornographic, racist and racism-inducing, vulgar or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the integrity of individuals and Barceloning.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case you do not comply with these T&Cs, Studentfy may temporary suspend, cancel your profile without notice and/or withhold payment until the issue has been resolved. Any suspension or cancelation does not entitle you to any compensation.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In case of proof or suspicion of illegal activity by its users, including to but not limited to, harassment, spreading rumors and false information, and spreading malware, Studentfy may notify and cooperate with the competent police and legal authorities.
Barceloning.es occassionally publishes blog posts in order to raise awareness and inform the readers. The content we publish has been carefully written and selected in order to minimize the risk of spreading false or inaccurate information. Barceloning and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible when creating content. We do this mainly by consulting with different credible sources to get as much information as possible. These descriptions may refer to the descriptions of the clubs or any other products, physical or digital, we sell. If a product description does not closely match what you have been delivered, please contact us as soon as possible.
USE OF COUPONS
info about the coupons
We accept purchases through the trusted Stripe platform which accepts the use of debit and credit cards. Our system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS cards. All payments are to be made online on our website. Our website uses HTTPS and SSL encryption in order to ensure that the transaction takes place securely and that no personal data, including but not limited to, email addresses and credit card data, is accessible to hackers and other attackers. Because of this SSL encryption, Barceloning has no sensitive access to the card information provided by the user.
For more information about Stripe’s payment method and security, please visit https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/enquiries, and improving our services.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive newsletters from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new software releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and all users have to enter their information and agree with our Terms and Conditions in order to be added to our newsletter list. All newsletters sent out have the Unsubscribe/Opt Out button at the bottom of the email giving the receiver the option to opt out in accordance with the GDPR regulations and obligations.
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be once to maximum twice a week.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
SUBSCRIPTION WELCOME EMAIL
Our system automatically sends a welcome email to all the new subscribers to our weekly newsletter. The purpose of this email is to greet the subscribers and to provide them with a clearer image of our services and values.
We will not communicate, spread, publish or otherwise give away your Personal Information unless explicitly authorized by you. You will be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime.
PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY
1) At times, trips may be cancelled, the date changed or any other major changes made to the trip by the team or the Promoter for a variety of reasons. Please contact us for specific indications in this regard. Once a trip has been purchased, the amount may not be refunded or changed, except in circumstances stipulated in current legislation. Not being able to attend a trip or making a mistake in purchasing the ticket(s) shall not constitute grounds for a refund. Users are not entitled to exercise the right to withdrawal or termination in accordance with applicable regulations on consumer affairs and retail trading. It is Studentfy’s discretion to review such circumstances on a case-by-case basis and notify the affected user(s) of the final decision as soon as possible.
2) Cancellation: If a trip is cancelled (not the same as a change of date), you will be offered a refund for the sales price of your ticket(s), including the administration and processing costs for each ticket. If an event takes place over a number of days and one or more days are cancelled (but not the entire event over all planned days), a partial refund may apply solely to the day(s) for which the event was effectively cancelled. As a distributor, Student Network, S.L. may solely and exclusively cancel tickets and, accordingly, proceed to refund the amount paid when we receive an express order from the Promoter of the event in the case of cancellations, date changes, and so on.
3) Unless specified otherwise for a specific event, if the date of an event is changed, you will be offered slots (whenever available) for the same value as those reserved in your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the event on the new date, you will be offered a refund for the sales price of your ticket(s), including administration costs for each ticket. You should inform us if you are unable to attend the event on the new date within the deadline we stipulate; otherwise, we may confirm your reservation for the new date and you will not be entitled to demand a refund.
4) If an event undergoes major alterations, you can choose to either confirm your order for the altered event or request a refund (for the sales price of your ticket(s), including administration costs for each ticket) within the period we have stipulated. If you do not inform us of your decision, we may confirm your order for the altered event and you will not be entitled to demand a refund. A “major alteration” is a change which, according to our reasonable judgment and that of the Promoter, causes the event to differ greatly from that which the ticket buyer generally and reasonably expected. The use of replacements for theatrical performances and/or other types of changes to: (i) any performance by supporting artists; (ii) the members of a group; and/or (iii) the arrangement or line-up of any event involving several artists (such as a festival) shall not be deemed as major alterations.
5) In order to request your refund, send a written petition to: Carrer Lincoln, 15. 08016, Barcelona. (or any other address we convey to you). You should enclose your unused tickets and follow any other indications we have given you. In the event of a cancellation, refunds can be made within a period of fifteen days following the date on which the suspension of the show is publicly announced. Once this period has elapsed, no refunds will be accepted.
6) These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase do not and shall not affect your legal rights as a consumer. For further information about your legal rights, please contact the Spanish Consumer Affairs, Food Safety and Nutrition Agency (AECOSAN).
7) Unless sections 2, 3 or 4 are applicable, once they have been purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
8) If an individual purchases a trip and the trip sells out, he/she would have to inform us if he/she can no longer participate in the trip and must ask for a refund at least 48 hours before the trip begins. If a refund is not possible, the customer is required to find another person to replace him/her.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to our webpage email@example.com or to our Facebook page (GrupoBarceloning) and Instagram profile (@barceloning)
• Phone: +34 611 458 721
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address: Carrer de Lincoln, 15, 08006 Barcelona